April Favorites

Tuesday, 2 May 2017


We're done with April and let's welcome May with a monthly favorites post. April was an odd month but I'll share my favorites anyway, let's do this!


I'm a huge Anime lover, but I can also be quite picky when it comes to it, so when I came across this specific Anime Movie I was quite skeptical but after watching it... oh dear! Kimi no Na wa (Your Name) has to be one of the most beautiful things that I've ever seen! The entire concept about the Anime, the body swapping and the entire story was just divine. Not to mention the illustration! I highly recommended this movie, even if you're not an Anime fan.


I've been binge watching YouTubers lately and I found two that are pretty amazing! The first one is Jessica Vill also known as Jbunzie on YouTube, I found her Betty Boop Transformation on my recommendations videos. Her videos are all about makeup transformations and she's so good at it! I'm so glad I found her channel.


The second YouTuber is edgier but super cool chic called Kiera Rose. There's something about her British accent and her personality that makes me want to watch her videos all day! She's has a lot of beautiful tattoos too, which she frequently talks about.

Beginning of April, I went to Primark, I always like to check the Home Section and I found these Led Fairy Lights for only 3€ (bargain!) so I got them and I must say, my nights have been so relaxing and the best thing is, if your light goes down, no need to worry, these have batteries. All I have to say is... best 3€ of my life so far!

And that's it for this month! Hope you guys liked it and learned something new. Let's enjoy May now!
See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs