The Swan Dress

Friday, 7 April 2017

Once my brother told me about this amazing website called Dresslily where you can buy Vintage Style dresses really cheap! Of course, this is Korean Sizes so I had to look up on eBay for some alternatives and I found this beauty for only 12$! I was a bit afraid because I'm quite big on the chest and arms but this dress fits amazingly!

Vintage Dress

This was the first time wearing it and I don't know why I was so afraid to do so, it's such a beautiful dress, it looks amazing even tho I'm a petite girl (5'1) the long skirt looks on point.

Vintage Dress

I couldn't resist taking some photos of it, although one day I want to do a proper photoshoot with it (these were taken with an iPhone).

Vintage Dress

I can't wait to find more Vintage Style dresses like this one, they are absolutely gorgeous and super comfortable to wear, what else can you ask for?
You can find this and many other dresses on eBay by simply type down Vintage Plus Size Dress. Make sure you measure your body before ordering, mine was a 3XL.

Take care!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs