March Favorites

Friday, 7 April 2017

march favorites

It's the 7th of April and I'm ready to share with my March Favorites, there's not a lot of things and I'm not sure if I'll have monthly favorites every month but we'll deal with it as we go along hi hi.

lord nelson

So the first thing on my list and I believe I got this in the beginning of March, it's Cherry Tea! I love Cherries, it's my favorite fruit and when I found this tea I couldn't stop! It's so delicious and sweet on its own. I highly recommend this particular brand Lord Nelson, you can find it in Lidl.

Benefit POREfessional

Next is my Benefit POREfessional and... oh my gosh, I forgot how much I used to love this product. If your makeup tends to get flaky as the day goes by you need this primer! Because a little goes a long way, the travel size was enough for the entire month.

Roller Lash Mascara

When I bought the Benefit POREfessional I also got the Roller Lash Mascara. Again I bought the travel size because I wasn't sure if this mascara was going to work for me. It's perfect! Best mascara I ever had! Highly recommended!

Bésame Lipstick

Also, April was the month that I bought my first Bésame Lipstick and I have to say, I'm SOOOOO HAPPY with it! it doesn't dry your lips, it's super easy to apply and it has a vintage design, how perfect is that? The first one I got was 1922 Blood Red and then a week after I tried it I got the 1941 Victory Red. I can't wait to buy the 1952 Wild Orchid and the 1963 Portrait Pink!

Clover

Finally, let's wrap this month with my newest Clover Circular Needles, it's 3mm with a 40cm cable, perfect for scarves! I absolutely love Clover Needles, they are amazing to work with and super light as well!

That's it, thank you for reading I let me know if you want to see more posts like this one or a more detailed review of a specific product.

See you soon!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs