The Owl Dress | Outfit

Monday, 4 January 2016

Hello, everyone!

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts lately but like I said, it's quite hard to be a full-time worker and a blogger. The Holidays might be over but there's a LOT of work that needs to be done at the office so by the time I got home, I was too tired to blog.

However, now I've worked around it and as a 2016 resolution, I will blog more, even if it is random posts that have nothing to do with Fashion or Beauty.

But today is another Fashion post and I was finally able to get my hands on this amazing Owl dress. This dress has my name all over it! It's super cute and the pattern is to die for!









This has been my go to dress and these shoes, I absolutely love them! It's so hard to find good shoes for my tiny feet.

That's it for this post, I hope you liked it and let me know in the comments if you would like to see more personal posts about me and my lifestyle and if so, what would you like to know about me.

Thank you and I'll see you soon.

14 comments :

  1. What a delightful dress and shoes combo - you look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress . I really love the owl pattern not sure if this type of thing would suit me but it looks fab on u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely, so flattering too. You have a lovely figure x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photoshoot and an even more beautiful dress. Love your interpretation of vintage fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cute, and looks great on you! Love your shoes too ;) Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore that dress! It's beautiful- you look amazing in it. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress! It's totally something I'd wear, I love it. Ps, your photography is amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super duper cute outfit!! I love and it would be perfect for a wedding I am attending next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super!! I must have a nose at your blog - Its my first time stopping by xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with this outfit! Where did you pick up the dress from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous dress, you look amazing in it and I love your pics!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah you look amazing!! Love that red lip too, classic look and what a lovely print x

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs