November Favorites

Tuesday, 8 December 2015


Hello, everyone! It has been a while! Balancing a full-time job with blogging it's so hard! But now I think I managed to find a good between.
My husband got a new lens for his camera so new and better outfit photos will come soon!

But today I'm giving you my November favorites! It was my birthday on 4th November and this month I found was absolutely amazing! I did some damage for sure, but I found a lot of cool stuff! So here they are.

Mineral Foundation

Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation | Lily Lolo is a British brand of high-quality mineral makeup. Their products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes, they are also BUAV approved. This mineral foundation is SPF 15 it gives you amazing coverage as you build layers and you can find a huge range of shades! Mine is porcelain and for the first time in forever I found a perfect match for my skin!

Vintage Fashion

ModCloth | I've been stalking their website a LOT to bring you the best outfits ideas for the Holidays! I love their clothes and the way they are designed is to die for! And the Outfit Photos section is a great way for you to find new bloggers!

Yarn

Knitting | I recently found a new hobby! My mother taught me the basics however her method is completely different so I went on YouTube and found a bunch of channels that teach the basics! I'm currently doing 3 different projects and they are coming together so beautiful! I smell an Etsy store soon!


Sherlock | While I've been knitting like crazy lately, I've been watching Sherlock like crazy too! I love this show! I can't wait for their special episode coming in January!

iPhone

Mio Cat iPhone Case | Never in my life I could image me wearing a 3D case but the moment I saw this one I new I had to get it! It's so cute and it protects the phone so well! I love it!

Planner

Mr. Wonderful 2016 Planner | Yes I got another planner! The moment I saw this one in the store I knew I had to get it! And I must say it's problably the BEST planner out there! Unfortunately it's only available in Portuguese and Spanish.

Pink

Pink Owl Mug | I turned 26 on the 4h November and my brother got me this super cute and massive Owl mug! I have been using it non stop! I love it, it screams my name!

And that's it for my November Favorites! I hope you guys like it and I'll see you very soon! 

11 comments :

  1. I am in love with that phone case it is so cute. Is it available for HTCS? Mine is an M8 so it is pretty big as I wanted good visuals to watch videos but I can't any nice phone cases for it anywhere x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana! I'm so glad you liked it! The case is quite big so if you have a big phone it might not be practical!
      Try to search on Ebay for 3D htcs phone case ;)
      Good luck!

      Delete
  2. Oh that cat iPhone case is just the cutest and i love the look of that 2016 planner! I've just started using one myself and feel so much more super organised! Happy Belated Birthday for last month, hope you had a lovely day? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I must have that owl mug! So cute! And ModCloth is seriously the best site in the world. All their clothes are so cute, and the style gallery was actually how I started blogging. :) Great favorites list!

    -Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank phone cover! I love it. These are great little finds. I also love ModCloth

    ReplyDelete
  5. A 3d phonecase?! oh my word I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Sherlock too - cannot wait for the special! Love that planner too but I don't speak Spanish or Portugese so I could end up using May for March or something

    ReplyDelete
  7. The planner and phone cover looks good.
    I do have a lot of respect for people who have the patience to knit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is that phone case!!! Some really lovely items on here. Now I need a new cover. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! I'm in love with the cam cat! is so cool and unique. Now I will definitely add a new phone cover on my Christmas list lol

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs