Halloween ModCloth Outfits

Tuesday, 20 October 2015

Halloween is just around the corner and since I'm a huge ModCloth fan I decided to put together 3 quirky yet feminine outfits for you! You don't have to dress up to feel the Halloween spirit, a unique dress with the right accessories is also a good way to go!

Halloween
(All the pictures belong to ModCloth)

In this first outfit, the star is the Rad to the Bone Dress embellished with bones, a white massive collar and the skirt has pockets (Perfection!). I decided to pair it with the cutest bag ever, the As Ears Go By Bag, this cutie is made of vegan faux-leather, the cat years are gold-studded and it has a tasseled zipper. You can either wear it as a shoulder bag or as a clutch. To finish it all, I chose the Mew and Me Forever Heel to go with the bag theme.

Halloween
(All the pictures belong to ModCloth)

The second outfit it more elegant but still quirky! I chose the When the Night Comes Dress in Noir, it's a beautiful little black dress with lace all over it. To go with it, I chose the elegant yet super cute Lovely and Lush Bag, the gold chain is long enough for you to use it over your shoulder or just take the chain off and use the bag as a clutch. And to finish it all, the gorgeous Meow's the Time Heel in Monochrome Dots shoes.

Halloween
(All the pictures belong to ModCloth)

The last outfit is super fun and it screams Halloween to me! So we start with the lovely Smitten Sketching Dress in Skulls, it's a cotton dress with rows of hearts and skulls in pink, red and grey. For this one I wanted to go for the fun and comfy so I picked up the Dia de Los Meow-Toes Flats and these are also vegan faux-leather! To finish it all the super quirky and Halloween-ish Baby Got Bat Bag it's vegan faux-leather, the strap is removable and you also get a back pocket.



5 comments :

  1. Definitely like all the kitty shoes! Not sure I could wear them, but they are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit sets, I love the cute little shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I love all of them.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I love EVERYTHING and need it all in my life...NOW! #Love2Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg I love every thing in this post! I need to save some pennies and go on a shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs