September Favorites

Wednesday, 30 September 2015


Another month is gone and it's time for monthly favorites. During the month of August, I didn't shop but this month is different. During September, I did some damage to my bank account so here I am to present you my September favorites!


  • SEACRET Intensive Moisture Face Cream | I'm so lazy when it comes to moisturize my face but this month I tried this face cream and let me tell I noticed a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE! My skin is so soft and my breakouts stopped dramatically!
  • Make Up For Ever Ink Liner | I'm a disaster with eyeliners and although I was quite happy with the Benefit one every morning was a challenge followed by a nervous breakdown. So I decided to give the Ink Liner a go and the application it's so much easier! It stays in place and it's easy to remove at night!


  • Valentina 2016 Planner | I have a huge obsession with planners and I was having the hardest time finding a perfect 2016 planner. So the last week while I was shopping I found this gorgeous Owl Planner!! It's perfect and gorgeous. It's full of features and it's exactly what I need on a daily basis.
  • Staedtler 30 Brilliant Colours | When you find your perfect planner your need pretty pens to go with it. So when I found this amazing pack of 30 colours I felt in love! It's perfect to decorate your planner and to colour code your to-do lists.


  • Mammut Polarized Sunglasses | When I saw them I knew they had to be mine! The lenses are polaroid which is so comfortable! The cat eye shape is to die for and I glued two studs on each side to add a little something different to the design.


23 comments :

  1. Those are great sunglasses!

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool post! That planner looks fab - I think I might invest in one for the new year too or a giant diary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these round up posts! Definitely agree with you that planners need pretty pens :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those sunglasses. I need to buy some new ones as DJ tried mine on and broke them, I was gutted! Think I need to invest in a good planner as well

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the planner and pens, I really need to get myself a planner for the new year as I am so disorganised xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm all about the colour coding when it comes to my planner and my work notes. Tesco do a great range of multicoloured pens for a tenner as well. Love the shades as well; I've hardly worn my sunnies all summer and NOW I'm getting to use them in October. Typical, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those glasses are fabulous! I love the cat eye shape to them, gives them a real 1950's feel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sunglasses and what a great idea to glue the extra studs on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your style! I adore those shades and I'm crazy about the planner and pens too - great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The face cream looks good.I am still looking for the perfect face cream but right now I am using Nivea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sunnies but my fav is the colous I got hubby to pic a huge pack og markers for me for my bday. The ones you bought i have they last years!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Think i'll have to get a wall planner too, things are getting busy and i hate having to go in and out of phone. nice to see everything laid out our in front of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the look of the eyeliner, i love my eyeliner can't live without it. I love those sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, this post comes to me in perfect timing. Just this morning I lost my rag with my liquid liner (with a brush applicator) and vowed to research an easier option. I will be sure to give this one a go ...Thank you!
    Lovely blog, by the way. My name is Anna too. Yay, Hi five!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving those sun glasses, so very Audrey Hepburn. I like your pretty pens too, they would have caught my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love those sunglasses. I like he sound of the moisturiser, I also notice that when I consistently moisturise my skin is much better. I am useless at eye liner so really need to give the ink liner a go because it's sounds much more user friendly. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ooh pretty pens, all in colour order. My kind of stationery. Love the sunglasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have a penchant for sunglasses so the cat-eye pair is defo on my wishlist! I do love the owl planner too I have been meaning to buy one to organize my routine.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those glasses look amazing on you, I love the cat eye shape. Liking the look of liner too! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need a new planner (and matching pens) for my return to work, but now I think I want a new eyeliner too. What have you done! haha Xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Eeeek thank so much Anna!
    I need a new ink eye liner and colouring pens as the weather gets colder we need to do more indoor activities and I prefer nicer colours then Hayden water ones LOL

    Thanks for sharing hun
    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I love the look of that planner and those pens - I love things like that too! Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely love the sunglasses. And the eyeliner looks great too. I have a real thing for stationary and pens, so I'm going to pretend I didn't see that bit ;)

    ReplyDelete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs