Another month is gone and it's time for monthly favorites. During the month of August, I didn't shop but this month is different. During September, I did some damage to my bank account so here I am to present you my September favorites!
- SEACRET Intensive Moisture Face Cream | I'm so lazy when it comes to moisturize my face but this month I tried this face cream and let me tell I noticed a MASSIVE DIFFERENCE! My skin is so soft and my breakouts stopped dramatically!
- Make Up For Ever Ink Liner | I'm a disaster with eyeliners and although I was quite happy with the Benefit one every morning was a challenge followed by a nervous breakdown. So I decided to give the Ink Liner a go and the application it's so much easier! It stays in place and it's easy to remove at night!
- Valentina 2016 Planner | I have a huge obsession with planners and I was having the hardest time finding a perfect 2016 planner. So the last week while I was shopping I found this gorgeous Owl Planner!! It's perfect and gorgeous. It's full of features and it's exactly what I need on a daily basis.
- Staedtler 30 Brilliant Colours | When you find your perfect planner your need pretty pens to go with it. So when I found this amazing pack of 30 colours I felt in love! It's perfect to decorate your planner and to colour code your to-do lists.
- Mammut Polarized Sunglasses | When I saw them I knew they had to be mine! The lenses are polaroid which is so comfortable! The cat eye shape is to die for and I glued two studs on each side to add a little something different to the design.