Apple Special Event 2015

Wednesday, 9 September 2015


I just watched the Apple Special Event Live and I was blown away! The new iPad Pro, Apple TV and of course iPhone 6S and 6S Plus were the stars of the whole event! And to wrap everything up Apple invited one of my favorite bands to close the event, OneRepublic.

I've been a huge fan of Apple since day one and although my husband calls me a Fan Girl I don't consider myself a blind Fan Girl, I've tried all brands out there, Nokia, Sony, Samsung, Blackberry, etc. and I always end up going back to Apple.


So my eyes went straight to the iPad Pro which has become the most convenient tablet that I've seen! It's massive and it has that amazing keyboard specially designed for the iPad. Together with the new Apple Pencil it has become the perfect tablet for both professionals and students.


The Apple TV was a smart move from Apple, you have amazing companies like Netflix, HBO and Hulu. These partnerships will boost the TV concept and the Siri interaction was just beyond epic!


And finally we have the new iPhone 6S and the iPhone 6S Plus, with a new color Rose Gold color and the Force Touch technology. I think this new iPhone has become one of the greatest mobile pieces ever made by the Apple company.

They closed the event with OneRepublic and I must say it was epic!! 

So what do you think about the new Apple products?

(All pictures belong to Apple)


4 comments :

  1. The closing act of One Republic sounds great, I've heard they're fantastic live! Also, I have just started using the iPhone 6 (in silver), however I really, really love the look of the iPhone 6S in Rose Gold! Hmm, I'd better go before I sound entirely superficial..

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing live! Love them!
      Hahahaha I feel you, I asked my husband "Should I go with the Gold one or the Rose Gold one?" he was like "You know they won't come out until October in Portugal right?"
      Oh honey decisions decisions decisions hahahaha
      So we girls know how it works ;)

      x

      Delete
  2. Rose Gold??? Shoot! I just got a gold iPhone 6 a couple months ago - if only my old phone had lasted this long! Thanks for doing a recap on this event :) I'm a big Apple fan, but truth be told I always forget when new stuff comes out. Whoops!

    Kelsey | www.ablancingpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a huge Apple fan as well, I was gonna get the iPhone 6 Plus in Gold but then my husband told me to at least wait until their Special Event to see what they would come up with and after yesterday I made my mind, iPhone 6S Plus Gold hihihihi :)

      Delete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs