Vintage Charm

Thursday, 6 August 2015







I've always wanted to decorate my house in a vintage style. I love how bright, elegant and chic it can look! It's always nice to come home and absolutely love the environment around you.
I was looking for some decor inspirations when I came up to and article caller Vintage Charm on the website Style at Home. The article was written by Bethany Lyttle and the photographies taken by Stacey Van Berkel, it shows how you can decorate a house in vintage style with patterns and amazing colors! In the full article you can find more photos of this amazing house!


2 comments :

  1. So so so loving this style, is intemporal o love it so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My next house will be like this! :D

      Delete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs