Menstrual Cramps Relief

Saturday, 22 August 2015


It has been an awful week full of PMS and Menstrual Cramps so just when I was looking at my blog and thinking "I haven't posted in 3 days..." this idea came up!
My PMS and Menstrual Cramps are so intensive that just before I get period I go into a Hulk phase where I just scream, yell, cry, scream and yell A LOT. And then, the cramps show up holding hands with my period and oh boy! It's so painful that I honestly have to stay in bed for two days! Oh, have I mentioned that my PMS continues through the whole period? 
But enough with TMI and let's talk about what I do to go around this roller coaster of emotions and physical discomfort.


Drink tea! Chamomile tea is amazing because it has anti-inflammatory properties, which help to ease the pain of menstrual cramps. Ginger tea is also a good option, just grate a small piece of it and add it to hot water.


Apply heat! It helps to relax the contracting muscles in your uterus and when you apply it to your abdomen and lower back it relieves pain as effectively as medicine.


Massage! A massage can do miracles when it comes to cramps when done well it can actually stop the pain completely!


Pain Relief Medication! It's a quick solution but I don't recommend doing it every single month, it's not good for your body to take medication every four weeks.


Take some time to be with yourself! Although it's hard, try to spend some time with yourself and relax. Do things you love and just enjoy it. I do this a lot, it's a way to distract myself and people don't suffer from my constant mood swings.


4 comments :

  1. Oh nice post, it's help me a lot cuz my period is just terrible! So thank you darling, and following you alreadyy :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your feedback, Sarah!
      We girls suffer a lot monthly so we need all the help we can get :)

      Delete
  2. This is very helpful! thank you for ur tips, Anna <3

    Marisa

    www.summersnackies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Marisa :D
      Hope you come back to my blog again! <3

      Delete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs