Larmoni Dresses

Sunday, 16 August 2015











One of my favorite bloggers is Rebecca from The Clothes Horse Blog. I absolutely love her style and thanks to her I found an amazing vintage-inspired brand called Larmoni! Their clothes so adorable!! Super cute and affordable! So today I was looking through their website and I noticed that some of my favorite dresses were featured in Rebecca's Blog as OOTD (Outfit Of The Day). In her pictures, you can get a lot of inspiration of how to use dresses during the colder weather. Her style is gorgeous and she can rock any dress in any season!
Larmoni is a brand is so many options when it comes to dresses that you can play with shapes and patterns and transform a whole outfit starting with a single dress. And to inspire you even more you can check their Instagram and Pinterest accounts for more outfits ideas. How perfect is that? Not to mention that their website is full of cute and romantic style ideas.

(All photos belong to Rebecca's The Clothes Horse Blog)


2 comments :

  1. I like your taste in fashion! It's pretty cool seeing some of your clothing & accessories are in contrast with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment but that's not me in the picture, it's a great blogger called Rebecca! If you read the full post you can check her blog several times :)

      Delete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs