July Favorites

Sunday, 2 August 2015

It's has been so long! Sorry for the lack of posts, but when you catch a flu in the middle of Summer is actually quite hard to stare at a computer screen (or any screen for that matter).
Since August is here I decided to post my July favorites and divide them in three categories: Beauty, Fashion and Random. I hope you like it!


  • Chanel Powder Blush 65 Espi├Ęgle | I absolutely love this blush! I'm not a huge fan of Chanel products but this one got my eye. It give such a soft and youthful glow to your skin, sometimes I just need concealer and this blush and that's it, make up done!
  • Gosh Mineral Powder 002 | When Summer comes I get a tiny bit you-almost-can't-tell tan, not that I try but when you drive as much as I do you can't help it. Your face and arms just get tan. So one day I went to Well's and I found this brand! I gave it a try and here it is, the mineral foundation that I've been using this month (fyi, I'm a loyal Lily Lolo Porcelain user!)
  • Benefit They're Real! Push-up Eyeliner | At first it was a relationship of love and hate, I couldn't figure how to make this work, but after a few YouTube tutorials I finally figure it out! Now I use this all the time, it's long lasting and smudge free.
  • Melissa Ballet Flats | If you're a loyal follower then you know that I've been using these like crazy! Super comfortable and super cute. 
  • Black Bag | There's not much to say about this bag, except that it's big and has an owl. Or I'm simply too lazy to change bags (guilty).


  • McFlurry Snickers | My newest addiction, I remember that last year was McFlurry Chocolate Hazelnut.
  • Sword Art Online | I absolutely loved this anime, I rarely see anime but this one was absolutely amazing! Although I think it should have stopped in episode 14, that would have been and epic ending!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs