Edgy Cuteness | Outfit

Saturday, 29 August 2015














Every time I plan a blog post I try to create better content. So today's photos are a little different from what I usually post. My husband took all the photos and he edited them in Lightroom. They turned out so good! They are all bright and colorful just the way I wanted!
The outfit was kind of soft north my waist and edgy south my waist (if that makes any sense). My hair is getting bigger and right now I just go with it.
I absolutely love the place where we shoot, it's so magical, looks like a fairy valley!
Let me know what you think about this new editing style!

Photos by Miguel Photography


12 comments :

  1. Parabens anjo!!!! está fantástico!! Optima visão!!! <3
    Love you! kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obrigada Love! :D
      Ficou tal e qual como eu queria!!

      Delete
  2. Great photos. Yes, he captured the light so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! He really did! You should check his Facebook page, it's full of amazing and gorgeous pictures! :)

      Delete
  3. The location for these photos is beautiful and I love that you wore heels to this place - I wear heels everywhere, no matter the terrain! haha :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this place is so bright and beautiful!
      I try to wear heels all the time, but my feet are a size 2 so it's so hard to find good shoes for myself hahaha

      x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous pictures! I love your shoes! =)
    Reagan

    reaganinmyownworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D They are so old! hihihi

      Delete
  5. These photos are so gorgeous! Your hubby has such a good eye :) I have some skinnies that zip up/down and they are my favorite why to add a little something to my outfits. xo

    Kelsey | www.abalancingpeach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) he's my salvation when it comes to photography hihihi.
      Let me know which post you are wearing them so I can check how you style it! I always love to see Outfits from bloggers :D
      xo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos :) Your hair is absolutely lovely ! <3
    Thank you for stopping my blog :) Keep in touch.

    Love,
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owwww thank you!!!
      I love your blog, it's already saved in my favorites! :D Will stop by more for sure!

      Delete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs