90's Kid

Tuesday, 14 July 2015

While I was checking my Twitter today on my phone a popular hashtag caught my eye: #TodaysKidsWillNeverKnow. So basically it shows what today's kids will never know about the kids born in the 90s.

I felt so inspired by this tag that I decided to show how things were done when I was a kid (gosh I feel really old now!)


Texting in class and the ability of not getting caught and have your "text" read in front of the whole class!


Paper Fortune Tellers were the absolute method to discover everything we wanted to know!


Back then there was no such thing as YouTube Beauty Gurus so whenever you wanted you hair out of your face, you used one of these.


Scary movie night with your friends? So Weird was the coolest and yet the scariest thing you could watch back then!


In my opinion, photography was one of the biggest evolutions! Back then we used film and then we had to develop the film to see how the photos turned out! We even got disposable ones cameras, usually used in special events my guests.


4 comments :

  1. Completamente!!!! :) tivemos a sorte de ainda passar nos anos 90's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Verdade! Realmente demos um salto muito grande!

      Delete
  2. Oh man. I miss writing notes back & forth. Those were the good old days. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Things changed so fast! Can you believe it??

      Delete

Free Blogger Design Made By The Dutch Lady Designs